Family Life with Your Visually Impaired Grade Schooler
Now that your child is getting older and the preschool years have passed, his life and the rest of your family’s lives will change in many ways.
In this section, you can learn more about how to keep the lines of communication open and how to cope with your child’s visual impairment as a family. You’ll also find information about how to make sure you are encouraging your child’s capabilities by setting reasonable expectations for him.
- When Your Child Is Visually Impaired
- Family Faces the Challenges of Genetic Vision Loss with a Positive Mindset
- Mother Creates Light Beyond the Darkness for Her Son
- Chores for Your Blind or Visually Impaired Child: Yes or No?
- Orientation and Mobility Activities for Families of Children Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired