We’re very excited about the agenda for the upcoming Families Connecting with Families Conference this summer. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Internationally recognized expert Christine Roman will give an overview of what every parent should know about cortical vision impairment (CVI)
- Marla Runyan, the Olympic track star who is visually impaired, will give a keynote speech Friday night
- We’ll have several exciting panel discussions, including ones for dads, teens, and siblings
- Varias sesiones serán ofrecidas en español (several sessions will be offered in Spanish)
- And a number of great sessions will focus on both mainstream and adaptive technologies, as well as social skills, tangible symbols, orientation and mobility, advocacy, and much more
Check out the conference program for more details, and make your travel plans today!